Dubstep version of “I am the Doctor”. There are certain parts of it I think are terrible, but other parts are fantastic enough to make up for it to me.
The Most Interesting Time Lord In The Universe
WhoCrafts is proud to present our second biannual giveaway! We’ve got a load of great prizes for you, once again donated by some very talented Whovians:
- TARDIS shot glass from Emily (etsy / facebook)
- Dalek hat from Noli (etsy / tumblr)
- Steampunk TARDIS necklace from Fallon (etsy)
- 10th and 11th Doctor badges from Olivia (etsy)
- (3) TARDIS hat & scarf crochet patterns from Lorna (etsy / website)
- Bannakaffalatta mini-book keychain/magnet from Erin (etsy / facebook)
- Tenth Doctor plush from Juliana (etsy / tumblr)
- (2 pair) Bowtie earrings from Squeeka (etsy / facebook)
- TARDIS necklace from Lisa (etsy)
- (3) Mini Ood plushies from Lu (tumblr)
- Paper snowflakes (more photos) from Lu (tumblr)
- (3) Cross-stitched ornaments and keychain from Cait (etsy / tumblr)
- Plastic canvas cross-stitched TARDIS from Erin
- Adipose plush made by me (pattern)
- Follow WhoCrafts on tumblr.
- Reblog this post.
- One reblog per day. No giveaway blogs. Likes don’t count.
That’s it! We will randomly select several winners after the giveaway ends on March 17.
If you have any questions, check out our giveaway FAQ page.
One week left, guys!
Time and the Doctor
In case you were wondering, the BBC-approved Tardis blue is actually Pantone 2955C.
Thank you, Jack, for saying what we all were thinking.
The one with the Master, though.
ARB my weeping angels
I’ll be wearing this to the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular in Melbourne tomorrow night! (can’t wait)